Friday, December 11, 2009

Catching Up

Time to catch up... I have not seen Kylee in the last month or so, but she is doing well. She is getting bigger everyday and I can't believe how grown up she looks! I found out that she got to stay up in Snowflake for about a week and she even got snowed in for about a day! I would love to see her all bundled up and playing in the snow. I hope sometime I can build a snowman with her when she is a little older. I am anticipating seeing her sometime in the next week or so and I am really excited. In the mean time, I am babysitting today. It is great to have a baby to play with, but I will always miss my little Princess. But things are as they should be and I am doing well. I just got signed up for school and I cannot wait to jump back into learning! I will write again as soon as I see Kylee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment