Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pics and little updates








Hi all! Kylee is doing great and I am very excited because I am seeing her next week! It has been over two months and I miss her TONS! She is doing so many new things! Eating, sitting up, rolling over and growling, lol. Apparently she has gotten big enough that when left alone for only moments she is able to get from one side of the room to the other (by rolling) and begin pulling things from drawers. She does not like prunes (of which her adoptive dad can attest-due to the mass amount of puke he got on his shirt after feeding her) and she loves exploring. I am so excited to see all the new changes. on another note, I have been asked by several people to update some pics and these ones show a lot of her new talents. Also, if you want to see updated pics on a regular basis, visit her blog at followingkylee.blogspot.com (I stole these from there, lol) I will update as soon as I see my little Princess!

3 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful ... so cute... ahh i am so excited you are getting to see her, how fun :) your such an amazing strong beautiful woman :)

    ReplyDelete