Saturday, November 12, 2011

Seeing Kylee on Skype!

After a year of not actually seeing Kylee in person, today I finally got to see her beautiful little face on Skype! Technology is amazing! She is already talking and doing so much! During our conversation she waved to me, blew me kisses, said "Hi Breonna", told me about how she feeds giraffes at the zoo, told me she grew in my tummy (Her Adoptive Mom said, "You grew in Breonna's _____" and she said tummy), she colored me a picture over skype, spoke spanish (she said "hola"), threw a mini temper tantrum, went potty on the toilet and told me about it (while running around pantless and adorable), played a cute little game where you match pics of animals to their shadow on their iPad and got them ALL right, showed me her favorite stuffed animals and giggled as her Adoptive Dad tickled her and gave her kisses. It was INCREDIBLE! And the best part is... I get to see her IN PERSON in a few weeks!!! I am SO excited! Today has been amazing! I love Kylee and her Adoptive Parents more than I can put into words! They have given me the most precious gift I could have, a relationship with my beautiful, intelligent, funny, sweet little princess Kylee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment